2018 January 04 18:00
Conchas Dam Fire & Rescue - Monthly Business Meeting Agenda
01. Roll Call - Have all members signed in?
02. Call to order
03. Reading / Approval of previous months minutes
04. Fire Chief - Ed Wright Reports/Updates First Responder Training - status253K Brushtruck? status for spendingPera Retirement - All affiliated Volunteer Firefighter Departments are required to submit an annual report to PERA beginning January 1st but no later than March 31st of each year. This deadline is set by statute (Section 10-11A-6(B), NMSA 1978) and must not be ignored. Service credit will not be given to any volunteer firefighter if completed reports are not submitted by March 31st.
05. Asst. Fire Chief - Benny Williams Reports/Updates
06. Sec/Treasurer - Tom Mitchell Reports/Updates Hydrant Testing - I attended the MDWCA November and December meetings. At the December meeting I volunteered to champion a combined effort in the spring to plan and implement this large task. If they…
Meeting called to order at 18:05 - all volunteers signed in. Attendance sheet on file, hard copy and digitally.
253K Brushtruck - Mark Montano - No funding/money released yet.First Responder Training - No Update, in hands of County Fire Marshall. CDF&R added Nick to the class. We now have 6 volunteers that will attend when the class is offered.Radio Testing - some not receiving safe alert will need to add app to smart phone.CDF&R shirts - Beate will follow up with new CDF&R design for new shirts.Hydrant Testing - Will continue in the spring 2018 with coordination with Big Mesa water.Volunteer Confirmation - Joyce TylerNew Volunteer - JT Morgenthien would like to volunteer as our tele-network-radio contact/representative. Tom will put JT in touch with Dave Jones of Code3service.Conference calling for Biz meetings - Tom will contact JT Morgenthien to set up.PERA Retirement - Tom will look into what is required. Ron Carter men…